Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Still Active

I've been blogging, just not here...

I may have mentioned this in a prior post but I have been contributing for blogger series for both my school, CMC, and the abroad program I am studying through, CET.

So I guess you could say I'm... out here.

Me at the desk used in the film Grand Budapest Hotel, located
at Studio Babelsberg in Babelsberg, Germany, near Berlin.
Being honest though I've  put out a decent amount of content (thoughts, photos) out there, so if you want some more of this smooth consciousness-- idk why you would-- then go ahead and check out the following links.

Blog with a funny name that I have been using for CMC Blogger Series:

Blog links to my posts that I put out through CET:

A photo of me doing the damn thing when a friend in the
Photography part of the program asked me to model for her project

No comments:

Post a Comment